OPEN AIR ICE RINK and THE OUTFITTER BAR AND BITES
Seventh Mountain Resort has turned its outdoor ice rink into a winter getaway that is open to the public. Ice skate under the cosmic lights while listening to classic skate tunes and taking in our seasonal property decorations.
When you take a break from gliding on the ice enjoy a signature cocktail and an appetizer from the new Outfitter Bar and Bites which hosts indoor, rink side and fireside seating.
For information on our skating events please like us on Facebook. We will keep you updated on our popular events like; Community Food Drive, Tree Lighting, Skate with Santa, 80’s night and Hawaiian Luau.
- Open to the public, outdoor ice rink is located at the center of the Seventh Mountain Resort property
- Family and beginner friendly atmosphere minutes from downtown Bend
- Stay Warm at the Outfitter Bar and Bites
- Skate aids available at no charge – first come first serve
- All skaters must sign a waiver prior to entering the rink – waiver form
- Child double railed bob skates are available
- Skate sizes range from toddlers 8 to men’s 15
- Groups of 10 or more $5 admission per person $5 skate rentals
- Laser light display nightly
- Free admission and rental for kids 6 and under with paid adult
- Children 7 to 10 years $5 Admission and $5 Rental
- 11 and Up $7 Admission and $7 Rental
- Admission and rental is valid for the entire day during Open Skate sessions
- Groups of 10 or more please call for a quote and reservation
- Skate Club Members $5 admission and rentals
- Join by contributing to our food drive opening week
- Or $40 buy in while supplies last
- Reserved space at no charge – 541 693 9124
- Banquet space reservations for $200 for 3 hours includes free admission
- Order food catering (sorry no off site Food and Beverage, you can bring your own cake)
- Group rates for parties over 10!
Opening Day Community Food Drive – November 16 5:00pm through November 22nd
4th Annual Food Drive to benefit the Bend Food Project. Bring 5 nonperishable food items and skate for $5! WAIT that’s not all… Get a Skate Club Membership for your donation and Skate for $5 each visit all season! (YES that includes rentals!).
November 17th All Day Celebration. We will have GBots and the Journeyman play live music from 3pm to 6pm. Meg from the 107.7 The Beat will be here to help us kick off the season, and yes we will still be gathering food and giving out skate club memberships!
Christmas Tree Lighting – Saturday December 1st
Come join us for the lighting of the center ice Christmas tree. Enjoy the seasonal decorations and the holiday lights in our winter wonderland.
Skate with Santa – December 22-24
Santa will make his rounds in the days leading into Christmas. He will be available in his ski thrown for a candy cane and to talk about what you want for Christmas. Please follow us on Facebook, SMRRecreation for times and specifics.
- Resort Adventure Center offers skate sharpening — $8 per pair or $15 for new skates. We try and sharpen your skates while you wait but please allow 24 hours as we might not have a skate tech scheduled every day.
What to Bring
- Extra pair of thick socks
- *Select items are available for purchase in the retail store
Hours of Operation (Open Skate)
|Open Skate||Reserved Private Ice**||Open Skate|
|Monday||1pm – 4pm||4pm- 5:30pm||5:30pm 9pm|
|Tuesday||1pm – 4pm||4pm- 5:30pm||5:30pm 9pm|
|Wednesday||1pm – 4pm||4pm- 5:30pm||5:30pm 9pm|
|Thursday||1pm – 4pm||4pm- 5:30pm||5:30pm 9pm|
|Friday||1pm – 4pm||N/A||5:30pm 10pm|
|Saturday||Open 10am||N/A||Close 10pm|
|Sunday||Open 10am||N/A||Close 8pm|
* Start and end times may vary due to ice resurfacing
**If unreserved then open Skate
Opening Night- November 16th
5pm to 10pm
Opening Week- November 17 to November 24
Daily 10am to 10pm
November 25th 10am to 8pm
Winter Break December 15th to January 5th
Daily 10am to 10pm
January 6th 10am to 8pm
MLK and Presidents Weekends
Saturday 10 am – 10 pm
Sunday 10 am – 10 pm
Monday 10 am – 8 pm