WHERE BEND MEETS BACHELOR
Located just outside of Bend, Oregon, Seventh Mountain Resort is your winter and summer outdoor adventure destination in sunny Central Oregon. At the gateway to the Cascade Lakes Highway the resort is also the closest lodging to Mount Bachelor.
Seventh Mountain is Central Oregon’s premier location for recreational activities, from biking, hiking, and whitewater rafting in summer, to ice skating and skiing in the winter. Although the pools are now closed for the remainder of 2020, your other outdoor options are available. Your stay here will have you encircled by peaks, lakes, meadows, culture, adventure, breweries, festivals, family fun, shopping and more.
Perfect Accommodations Amid the Perfect Setting
A unique array of Hotel rooms and Family Suites provide the perfect accommodation for any occasion. With 300 days of annual sunshine and breathtaking mountain landscapes, Central Oregon’s high desert is an idyllic playground for sports lovers and adventure seekers.
The following accessible features are available:
- Accessible self-parking
- Van-accessible self-parking
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the registration area
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible route from the accessible entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible guest rooms
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible fitness center
- Accessible route from the resort’s accessible entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible route from the resort’s accessible entrance to the fitness center
- TTY Kits available for guest use
- Accessible shops and/or restaurant
- Accessible route from the resort’s accessible entrance to the shops and/or restaurants
- Service animals welcome
Lifelong Memories Start at Seventh Mountain Resort.