Exquisite Oregon Mountain Vacations
In the high desert of Central Oregon, spring and summer are dry with an average temperature of 70 degrees and low humidity—the perfect weather for an unforgettable Oregon mountain vacation. Enjoy the thrill of whitewater rafting. Hike one of the many trails surrounding the property. Golf at neighboring Widgi Creek. Take a fly fishing workshop. Swim in one of the three pools. Rally on the tennis court. Play basketball with the entire family. The choices of activities at this exceptional Cascade Mountain vacation spot are truly endless, and the near 300 days of sunshine a year make it a destination where generations return year after year
- Whitewater rafting, for those seeking a thrilling adventure
- Paddle boarding tours, on a kayak/paddle board hybrid vessel, explore the calm waters of the wild and scenic Deschutes River
- Championship golf, accommodating all skill levels
- Fly fishing, along the stunning Deschutes River
- Mountain biking and bike rentals, to explore the striking scenery
- Basketball courts, horseshoes, mini golf and sand volleyball located on the property
- Mountain bike pump track and skill building area, a dedicated bike track with features for all skill levels
- Two outdoor heated pools and three outdoor hot tubs
- Mini golf, 18 challenging holes of fun for the whole family (free for guests and the public)
- Disc golf, free and open to the public, 8 holes of disc golf fun
- Summer sleds—Join Rachel Scdoris four-time Iditarod team on a summer sled dog ride. Dry cart expeditions leave Friday–Sunday from the West Village Lodge parking lot at Mt. Bachelor.
Check out the Adventure Market for all of your last minute grocery essentials with a wide selection of local beer and wine. The Adventure Center also offers a great selection of shirts, hats, jackets, hoodies, cups and more.