Skiing and snowboarding for days
Just 14 miles from Mt. Bachelor, Seventh Mountain Resort is the closest lodging to the mountain and offers the perfect location to experience thrilling Bend skiing. But Bachelor is not just for skiers. The resort offers ample beginner and intermediate ski/snowboard parks with a variety of jumps and rail features. At 9,065 above sea level, Mt. Bachelor receives over 370 inches of snow annually and features 71 runs, ranging from double black diamonds to easy green runs for first-timers. Wiith lift service to the summit, Bachelor is one of few mountains with 360 degrees of skiable terrain. Cross country skiers can also enjoy 56 kilometers of groomed track trails. With 13 lifts to trails, accommodating all skill levels, the mountain provides truly exhilarating Oregon skiing and wintertime fun.
- Mt. Bachelor is just 14 miles from the resort
- 71 runs, ranging from double black diamonds to easy green runs
- Beginner and intermediate snowboard parks
- 34.8 miles of groomed track trails for cross-country skiers
- 13 ski lifts to trails accommodating all skill levels
- Snowblast Tubing Park, for a fun day of sledding
Resort to Mountain Ski Shuttle
- Seventh Mountain Resort offers a skier shuttle Friday through Sunday during ski season.
- Extended daily holiday service Dec. 16 – Jan. 1.
- $10 round-trip departing from Guest Services at the center of the resort. (Open to public)
- Shuttle will leave the resort at 8:30 a.m and depart from the Mountain at 4:15 p.m.
- RSVP 12 hours in advance recommended.
- For more information call 541-693-9124 or BOOK ONLINE
Ski Passes and Waxing
- Discounted daily and multi-day lift tickets are available from 7th Mountain Resort guest services.
- The resort’s Adventure Center offers overnight ski and snowboard hot wax services for $15 per board or pair of skis.
- For more information call 541-693-9124