Seventh Mountain Open Air ice Rink
Immerse yourself in the winter season with Bend’s only true outdoor, open air, ice skating venue. Seventh Mountain Resort offers a beautiful outdoor rink right on the property and open to the public. The resort provides the ideal Central Oregon ice skating experience with less crowds and a flat all-day $7 admission. Twirl and spin your way through a winter afternoon at this exceptional venue located just 10 minutes outside of Bend on the way to Mount Bachelor. Be sure to stick around for our nightly light show and enjoy our winter wonderland with the whole family. Skates are available to rent at the recreation desk. Snacks and beverages are also available Adventure Center retail shop.
- Open to the public, outdoor ice rink is located at the center of the Seventh Mountain Resort property
- Family and beginner friendly atmosphere minutes from downtown Bend
- $7 All-day admission (come-and-go as you please)
- $5 Skate rental (up to men’s size 15)
- All skaters must sign a waiver prior to entering the rink – download and print the waiver here
- Snacks, beverages, beer and wine available in the Adventure Center retail shop.
- Free admission for kids 5 and under with paid adult
- Skate sizes range from toddlers 8 to men’s 14
- Groups of 10 or more $5 admission per person
- Lazer light display nightly
skating parties and private space reservations.
For ice skating party information and reservations, contact the recreation office at 541-693-9124. Outdoor patio space is available free of charge with a group reservation. Call for indoor reservation options.
- Resort Adventure Center offers skate sharpening — $12 per pair or $20 for new skates.
What to Bring
- Extra pair of thick socks
- *Select items are available for purchase in the retail store
Hours of Operation (Open Skate)
Monday 11 a.m.- 9 p.m.
Tuesday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wednesday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thursday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
*Adventure Center retail shop open 10 a.m. to close everyday
Holidays – 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Thanksgiving – November 19 – 26
Winter Break – December 17 – January 1
Martin Luther King Weekend – January 14 & 15
President’s Day Weekend – February 18 & 19
Spring Break – March 25 – April 1
Opening Day Community Food Drive – November 19
Oregon/OSU Civil War – November 26
80’s Cosmic – December 10
Skate with Santa – December 22-25
New Year’s Eve – Open till Midnight December 31
Disney Character – January 7
Valentine’s / Date Night – February 11
Hawaiian Luau – March 25
*$2 off admission with costume