Seventh Mountain Open Air ice Rink
Immerse yourself in the winter season with Bend’s only true outdoor, open air, ice skating venue. Seventh Mountain Resort offers a beautiful outdoor rink right on the property and open to the public. The resort provides the ideal Central Oregon ice skating experience with less crowds and a flat all-day $7 admission. Twirl and spin your way through a winter afternoon at this exceptional venue located just 10 minutes outside of Bend on the way to Mount Bachelor. Be sure to stick around for our nightly light show and enjoy our winter wonderland with the whole family. Skates are available to rent at the recreation desk. Snacks and beverages are also available Adventure Center retail shop.
- Open to the public, outdoor ice rink is located at the center of the Seventh Mountain Resort property
- Family and beginner friendly atmosphere minutes from downtown Bend
- Skate aids available at no charge – first come first serve
- $7 All-day admission (come-and-go as you please)
- $5 Skate rental (up to men’s size 15)
- All skaters must sign a waiver prior to entering the rink – com/v/iceskate
- Snacks, beverages, beer and wine available in the Adventure Center retail shop.
- Free admission and rental for kids 6 and under with paid adult
- Child double railed bob skates are available
- Skate sizes range from toddlers 8 to men’s 15
- Groups of 10 or more $5 admission per person $5 skate rentals
- Laser light display nightly
Opening Day Community Food Drive – November 19
3rd Annual Food Drive to benefit the Bend Food Project. Bring 3 nonperishable food items and skate for $5! WAIT that’s not all… Get a Skate Club Membership for your donation and Skate for $5 each visit all season! (YES that includes rentals!). We will have Alley Dogs here for food and beer is available in the Adventure Center. You don’t want to miss this kick off celebration.
Christmas Tree Lighting – December 2nd
Come join us for the lighting of the center ice Christmas tree. Enjoy the seasonal decorations and the holiday lights in our winter wonderland.
Skate with Santa – December 22-24
Santa will make his rounds in the days leading into Christmas. He will be available in his ski thrown for a candy cane and to talk about what you want for Christmas. Please follow us on Facebook, SMRRecreation for times and specifics.
skating parties and private space reservations.
For ice skating party information and reservations, contact the recreation office at 541-693-9124. Outdoor patio space is available free of charge with a group reservation. Call for indoor reservation options.
- Resort Adventure Center offers skate sharpening — $8 per pair or $15 for new skates.
What to Bring
- Extra pair of thick socks
- *Select items are available for purchase in the retail store
Hours of Operation (Open Skate)
Season Opens November 18th!
Monday 11 a.m.- 9 p.m.
Tuesday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Wednesday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Thursday 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
*Adventure Center retail shop open 10 a.m. to close everyday
Opening Day and Food Drive – November 18 10am to 10pm
Pre Thanksgiving Schools Out – November 19th – 22rd 10am to 9pm
Thanksgiving – November 23 – 25 10am to 10pm
Winter Break – December 22 – January 6 10am to 10pm
Martin Luther King Weekend – January 13 – 15 10am to 10pm
President’s Day Weekend – February 17 – 19 10am to 10pm
Spring Break – March 25 – April 1 Hours TBA