The Slopes Are Just Minutes Away From This Mt. Bachelor Resort
Part of the Cascade Mountain Range, Mt. Bachelor is truly the most recognizable peak of the unforgettable Central Oregon landscape. At 9,065 feet above sea level, the mountain receives over 370 inches of snow annually. In winter our impressive Mt. Bachelor ski resort is the closest lodging to the mountain, allowing guests to enjoy snowboarding and skiing on 71 runs, as well as cross-country skiing on 56 kilometers of groomed tracked trails. In summer, slopes turn effortlessly into stunning hiking and biking trails. Adventure seekers and nature lovers delight in this Mt. Bachelor resort encircled by peaks, lakes and meadows, providing active pursuits the whole year through.
- 9,056 feet above sea level
- Receives over 370 inches of snow annually
- Skiing and snowboarding on 71 runs
- Cross-country skiing on 34.8 miles of groomed trails
- Snowblast Tubing Park, for a fun day of sledding
- Abundant hiking and biking trails in the summer
Striking Scenery Surrounds This Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort
Delight in the adventure seekers playground that is Seventh Mountain Resort – a breathtaking retreat, offering endless opportunities. Book your Mt. Bachelor resort reservations online for exceptional rates.